- Advisory Trading
- Advisory ISA
- Discretionary Fund Services
- Online Share Dealing
- Stocks and Shares ISA
- Forex Trading
Expert advice on hand should you need it
We aim to provide a dedicated service tailored to your personal investment objectives, be they capital growth, an income-based portfolio or saving to meet your retirement.
Keeping your personal risk profile uppermost in our minds, we offer you advice and access to a range of recommendations on UK-listed companies.
- Our team is dedicated to helping you achieve your financial objectives. Your broker will advise and discuss opportunities as appropriate.
- With decades of collective experience, our team is here to help, advise and assist you every step of the way.
- Our analysts and brokers work together to provide you with a range of well informed investment ideas and strategies.
Receive strategic and tactical investment advice
Receive strategic and tactical investment advice from your dedicated broker on key stock movements and the latest market news when you open an Advisory Trading account.
Whether your plans are short or long-term in nature, our expert advisors are here to give you an informed opinion. We will also help you to construct a portfolio tailored to your investment objectives, with ongoing advice and recommendations on individual stocks.
Features of the SVS Advisory Account include
- A dedicated service tailored to your personal investment objectives and risk tolerance
- Recommendations on UK-listed companies where we see a potential for growth
- Analyst reports on selected companies
- Regular portfolio updates from your broker
- Only pay if you decide to trade
- No annual management fees
- Available for ISAs, SIPPs and GIAs (General Investment Account)
Our Advisory Broking is a telephone based service; you will be assigned a broker who will provide you with strategic and tactical investment advice and the latest news on the stocks that are moving in the markets. In addition, you will also have access to research into the technical and fundamental factors driving market behaviour.
Whether you are aiming for maximum capital growth or prefer an income based portfolio, your advisory team is on hand to assist you in your ambitions.
Our investment committee is comprised of a team of market professionals from different backgrounds, ranging from corporate finance through to investment analysts, with decades worth of experience.
The committee meets regularly to review market trends and developments, economic events and corporate news in-order-to adapt our investment stance.
Contact Us Today
Find out how you can gain access to trading opportunities as they emerge.
Open an account
Start trading with an SVS Advisory account today and be allocated your dedicated broker.