Receive the same benefits of an SVS Advisory account within a Stocks & Shares ISA.
- A dedicated service tailored to your personal investment objectives and risk tolerance
- Recommendations on UK-listed companies where we see a potential for growth
- Analyst reports on selected companies
What is a Stocks & Shares ISA?
It is a tax efficient account regardless of what tax amount you pay compared to a normal investment account.
There are many benefits that come with a Stocks & Shares ISA:
- No Tax on Dividend Income
- You won't have to pay Capital Gains Tax on profits within your ISA
- No need to inform your tax office (HMRC) that you have an ISA
What is the ISA Allowance?
Every year the Government sets an annual ISA allowance/limit on how much you can invest in an ISA. This year the limit is £20,000, you can invest the full limit in a Stocks & Shares ISA, Cash ISA or a combination of both.
Any unused ISA allowance will not roll over to the following tax year, however, you will instead receive a new additional annual limit set out by the Government to add on top of your existing ISA.
Please note: SVS does not offer a cash ISA account